Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Learning Disabilities Occupational Therapist to work in Thurmaston, Leicestershire on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an 8-month contract.
You will be working 18.75 hours a week.
About the role:
- To utilise, develop and enhance Occupational Therapy clinical and professional skills within the Learning Disabilities Service.
- To apply the Occupational Therapy process within a Multi-Disciplinary format.
- To be actively involved in developing the Occupational Therapy Service and Learning Disability Service
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapy experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.