Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neuro Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Coventry. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- You will be working in an interdisciplinary team supporting our most impaired population following a neurological injury or diagnosis to return to the community and continue their rehabilitation.
- Team working is essential and trust values essential to deliver working together, compassion in action, seeking excellence and respect for everyone.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be able to work alongside other disciplines collaboratively and form joint formulations
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.