Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work based in Lichfield. The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
This is to work with Long Covid , both roles are face to face in the community.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Responding to community clients with a respiratory condition who may be experiencing problems associated with exacerbations or chronic manifestations of their respiratory condition - typically this is assessment of chest secretions & management, breathlessness assessment and management, advice regarding respiratory condition treatment and management, recognition of presentation of co-morbidities and advice & management
- Triage and prioritisation of clients
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapist experience
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.