Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapists to work in Belfast on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £18.06 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contract.
There are immediate vacancies for occupational therapists in Belfast Trust Intermediate Care Services, namely Community rehabilitation, reablement and Community Discharge team.
Requirements of Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Candidates should have no less than 2 years post-qualification
- Occupational therapy experience with at least 12 months experience working with older people/adults in an acute or community setting
- Candidates must possess a current driving license valid in the UK
- These criteria may be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements with access to a car
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.