Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist Care Co-ordinator to work full-time in Headington. The pay rate for this Occupational Therapist job is £24-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Shifts mainly Mon-Fri but some weekends and evenings will be required.
Although some home working may be possible candidates will need to work on site at least 2-3 days per week and must be prepared to travel
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.