Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Neurology Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Brain Injury unit based in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Rehabilitation is based on a neuro-behavioural approach and focuses on enabling service users to function more independently and to participate in as many of their previous roles and activities as possible, while developing their lives with privacy, dignity and respect.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience with Neuro or stroke patients.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.