Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Wandsworth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 to £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To be responsible for the management of a caseload of adults with a wide range of neurological disorders offering specialist community and out-patient rehabilitation.
- To assess and treat own caseload of patients including those with a complex and highly complex social, psychological, communication, and cognitive presentation, make a diagnosis, and to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes using evidence based practice, working towards client's goals.
- This often involves working as a lone clinician but also as part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years' experience
- Experience in working with adults/older people in the field of neurology/neuro rehabilitation is ESSENTIAL
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.