Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within CAMHS based in St Albans on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Providing CAMHS Assessment, Treatment and all other duties within the team.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- CAMHS experience required
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.