Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work based in Basildon on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To assess clients referred to the service.
- To utilize specialist assessments when presented with complex cases.
- To make decisions on the level of treatment intervention required.
- To undertake treatment planning, communicating and negotiating treatment plans and clinical reasoning for intervention with clients and their carers.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous Band 6 experience as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.