Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Inpatient/Community Occupational Therapist to work full time or part time based in Houghton Regis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25-£26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To coordinate the day to day running of the Occupational Therapy service on Poplars ward and ensure robust delivery of the clinical service.
- To work in coordination with other members of the MDT to ensure that treatment is Recovery focused and there is a seamless transition between hospital and community care.
- To provide expert advice on Occupational Therapy issues and to raise the profile of Occupational Therapy approaches to care within the Team.
- To manage a caseload that reflects the need for specialist O.T skills.
- To develop and facilitate, therapeutic group activities, according to the needs of clients and service.
- To work in collaboration with the Head OT in the development of clinical and professional practice and support the implementation of research, evidence-based practice, quality standards and audit within the OT service / MDT.
- The post holder will provide leadership, advice and support and clinical supervision to the OT team.
- To develop and maintain links with relevant, statutory, and non-statutory agencies with particular reference to day care services, user led initiatives, voluntary bodies and Primary Care Providers
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including experience working with Older Persons.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.