Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Knowsley.
The pay rate for this locum Intermediate care Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 - £25.78 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Daily physical rehabilitation to patients within an inpatient rehab unit.
- Assessing and supporting patients from long term care to their preferred place of care- home/sheltered accommodation.
- Supporting the frailty service completing an urgent assessment within the community to support a service keeping a patient out of hospital.
Requirements of the Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.