Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 General Medicine/Care of the Elderly Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Carshalton.
The pay rate for this locum General Medicine/Care of the Elderly Occupational Therapist job is £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial2-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
- 30 mins break
- Assessment, treatment and discharge of patients in the acute setting to their home/place of care
Requirements of the General Medicine/Care of the Elderly Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Background in acute Occupational Therapy work - general med/ care of the elderly/ orthopaedics
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This General Medicine/Care of the Elderly Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.