Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Bradford.
The pay rate for this locum Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £24.90 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial12-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Manage a clinical caseload within a specialist community mental health team, of which up to 50% will have care coordination responsibilities
- Carry out the initial assessment(s) as required by the service: standardised and non-standardised as appropriate
- Carry out additional assessments as necessary: standardised and non-standardised as appropriate
- Reflect on complex facts gathered or situations presented and use analysis and judgment skills to consider options for interventions and outcomes
- Plan and implement specialist interventions and care packages in partnership with the service user where possible, with the carer if necessary and in consultation with colleagues
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.