Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Assessment & Interventional Occupational Therapist to work in Hammersmith on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Assessment & Interventional Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:30 am - 16:30 pm
- Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention at a senior level
Requirements of the Assessment & Interventional Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Prior experience in an NHS acute hospital
- Able to complete generic Occupational Therapy assessments
- Able to assess for complex equipment
- Able to undertake complex manual handling
- Flexible and a good team player
- Comfortable with electronic documentation
- Limited AL planned
- Ability to work autonomously across multiple wards
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Assessment & Interventional Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.