Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated and 6 Discharge to Assess Occupational Therapist to work in Amersham on a part-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Discharge to Assess Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
We will provide the locum with a laptop so they can work in the care homes and from home, only needing to go into the base to collect supplies and PPE as required.
- Work in the Discharge to Assess care home beds (Monday to Friday) with the other Physios and Band 4’s in this team
- Assess the patient in the care home for therapy needs and functional requirements, care needs and have close liaisons with the social worker in order to agree on discharge plans for the patient to be discharged home
- Undertake to follow up checks at home if required
Requirements of the Discharge to Assess Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience and sound judgement around discharge planning, MDT working, be autonomous and able to work as a lone worker in the community
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Discharge to Assess Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.