Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient/Community Occupational Therapist to work in Eastbourne on a full-time basis, within the Integrated Discharge Team.
The pay rate for this locum Inpatient/Community Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Assessment, treatment, discharge planning, prescribing essential equipment including manual handling, hoisting
- Medical and surgical conditions, end of life care
- MDT working, environment and follow up visits in the patient's home environment where necessary
Requirements of the Inpatient/Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
This Inpatient/Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.