Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full time based in Orpington, with a focus on acute medicine.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.00 - £26.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
- Acute medicine, care of the elderly, Orthopaedics
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.