Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work as a Care Coordinator on a full-time basis based in Worksop.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist job is £25-26 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Complete timely assessment of service users referred to the Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) Team
- Provision of associated evidence-based interventions, including Family Interventions, either on an individual or group basis to those supported by the service
- Use of standard outcome measures to monitor recovery using the HoNOS, QPR and DIALOG
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.