Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Streatham Wells.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.63 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial2-month contract.
- 7-day rota, so some evening and weekend shifts are to be expected
- Provide specialist community occupational therapy to patients as part of a diverse and friendly Multidisciplinary Team
- Completing holistic assessments, coordinating short term rehabilitation and care provision as well as providing equipment and minor adaptations to maximise independence, safety and patient wellbeing
- Supervise junior staff and be involved in service development as opportunities arise
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience of working in the community
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.