Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist role is £24.71 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support the Pathway 2 and Pathway 3 community “Discharge to Assess” beds
- Work across different sites
- Providing therapy assessments and developing therapy plans for service users recently discharged from hospital to maximise their independence
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and liaising closely with social care colleagues to establish longer-term plans
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.