Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time within an Inpatient Rehab ward based in Redbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist role is £30 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Planning and implementation of rehab and support with timely discharges
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Knowledge of equipment and good clinical reasoning skills and a good understanding of patient flow and LOS is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good IT skills.
- Adhere to all guidelines including COVID 19 guidelines of the Trust, Nursing and home and PHE.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.