Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Newham.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £27.50 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Post possibly up to 6 months to cover a secondment
- Working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Provision of OT assessments and intervention on the two wards
- Working closely with two OTTs, one per ward and the ward MDT
- Primarily working 1:1 with some group work, majority of groups are delivered by the OTTs
- Some home visits and community intervention within Covid guidelines
- Close working relationships with the ward MDT, Community OTs, sports lead, IPS employment team, community services, local authority
- Supported by an in-patient lead OT and in-patient band 6 OT
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.