Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work 37.5 hours per week based in Somerset, within the Multidisciplinary Team.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £32,000 - £34,000 per annum.
- Providing care to men and women with mental health conditions in a modern and purpose-built hospital with low and medium secure environments
- Complete occupational therapy assessments, treatments and rehabilitation plans, planning, risk assessments, therapeutic group sessions, implement 1-1 intervention and evaluating outcomes aligned to service users' care plans
- Design and deliver supervisions and training for the wider team, including Occupational Therapy Assistants and Band 5 Occupational Therapists
- Maintain up to date, concise clinical records and provide reports as necessary for each case review
- Participate in goal planning meetings, and set and review appropriate SMART goals
- Devise and review Occupational Therapy related individual therapy programmes
- Utilise effective Occupational Therapy reasoning skills and evidenced-based practice to develop individualised health action plans
- Participate in collecting and analysing audit data and use of relevant outcome measures
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Current HPC registration and BOAT membership
- Prior experience in a similar role from the NHS or private sector as you carry a designated caseload
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll enjoy support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.