Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has locum vacancy for a Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapists to work based in Ipswich.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational therapist role is £24-£24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
You will be working 3 days a week.
Duties of the Occupational Therapists:
- To act as primary mental health practitioner for a defined set of patients and to work within the expectations of the ward.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapist experience
- Experience working in inpatient acute mental health settings, coordinating the shifts, administration of medication, admission, discharge and ongoing CPA paperwork (care planning, risk assessment ) during admission
- Ideally to have Lorenzo access/smartcard and have used the system before, however if not the expectation would be to complete NSFT Lorenzo training.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.