Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Havering.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- The Havering Community Recovery team is split into two localities, Romford and Upminster, and provides specialist mental health services for adults aged 18 to 65 with serious and/or enduring mental health problems.
- This includes multidisciplinary assessments to identify needs with each client/carer, community interventions and a range of community-based services formulated in a care plan and delivered through the CPA process.
- The team works with clients, carers and other agencies to promote recovery
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapist experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.