Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapists to work full time in Blackpool. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and are contracts until 31/03/2021.
Requirements of Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in medicine and/or care of the older person setting and/or community (to be placed at BVH or home first service)
- 2 years experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.