Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Wisbech, Fenland and Whittlesey areas on a part-time or full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.00 - £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessing and managing complex moving and handling situations in people own homes
- Avoid where possible an increase in dependence and/or admission to hospital
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- Experience in moving and handling techniques and equipment
- Knowledge of rehabilitation and appropriate and safe prescription of minor adaptative aids and equipment
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.