Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Lewisham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working 4 days a week.
About the role:
- It is a specialist high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men
- Situated in a quiet residential area overlooking a beautiful Lewisham Park, we support 17 men in a homely, open and community facing environment.
- Our focus is on pre-discharge planning for individuals who may have been in hospital for an extended period of time or are preparing for community life but need further support to move to more independent living. We are able to support individuals who have a range of mental health difficulties.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years experience
- Must have Learning disabilities experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.