Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Tooting, South London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To perform assessment and treatment for patients with complex needs within Senior Health and Acute medicine, and to provide advice, guidance and information to health and social care professionals, carers and relatives and other non professionals.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience in general medicine and dynamic discharge planning.
- Surgery and neurology experience is desirable.
- 2 years' experience
- Previous NHS experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.