Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Aylesbury. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Ocupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The Salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist role is £35,000-£42,000 per annum.
- To work within the therapy department to provide occupational therapy assessment and rehabilitation to Patients with neuro-disability on an individual and group basis according to the agreed goals and objectives of Patients.
- Contribute to multi-disciplinary working across the Hospital and to work collaboratively with colleagues, nursing staff and other departments in the Hospital in the pursuit of providing an outstanding service and experience for Patients, and to ensure effective communication with other members of the team, patients and relatives.
- To embrace the ambition of RBH in achieving and consolidating international recognition as a leading provider of sub-acute neuro treatment and facilities.
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.