Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The role will include completing multifactorial assessments to identify goals and treatment plans, providing intervention such as issuing equipment and rehabilitation plans to improve functional independence.
- The role includes working closely with the immediate MDT consisting of rehabilitation assistants, PTs, nurses and medicines management technician.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience of working with older people is essential.
- Car driver essential as this is a community post and you may have to complete discharge home visits
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.