Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time within the Community and a Hospital based in Taunton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £19 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 10-week minimum contract with the view of extension.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Recent community experience
- Required to work either 37.5 or 30 hours per week
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.