Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Lambeth, within the Amputee Rehabilitation Unit.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20.72 - £25.10 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract (likely to be longer).
- 08:30 am - 16:30 pm
- Weekend working required as part of a rota (maximum 1 in 4)
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, demonstrable experience working at Band 6 level, ideally with experience working with amputee population, however experience with vascular/ortho/trauma/elderly populations will suffice
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Rehab experience desirable
- Autonomous practitioner and fast learner required
- Experience/log-in's with enoting/EPR required
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.