Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work in Somerset on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £24,907 - £30,615 per annum.
- Provide care to men with mental health needs or learning disabilities in a medium-low secure environment
- Provide occupationally-focused assessments, interventions and outcomes that are needs-led and evidence-based to deliver recovery-focused activities to support and prepare service users to return to community life
- Completing assessments, planning sessions and implementing intervention
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Current HPC registration and BAOT membership with evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Knowledge and use of a range of Occupational Therapy assessments and outcome measures
- Experience of working within a similar setting or having had a clinical placement in a mental health setting
You will have an abundance of opportunities to develop your clinical and leadership skills as you enjoy support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.