Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work in Crawley on a full-time basis in a MDT.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £24,907 per annum.
About the role:
- You will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team at Farmfield Hospital's new purpose-built 28 bed acute service, where you will provide care and support for people 18+ with a forensic background and/or enduring mental health conditions.
- You will have experience in managing a designated caseload using theoretical and practical experience, completing assessments, planning, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
- Completing assessments, planning sessions and implementing intervention.
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Current HPC registration and BOAT membership
- Annual salary of £24,907
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.