Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 2 experienced and dedicated Band 5 Occupational Therapists to work in Prestwich, within the Forensic Inpatient Mental Health Team 4 days a week. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs are £20.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and an initial 2-month contract.
- Undertake Occupational Therapy assessments
- Work with patients to identify Occupational Therapy goals as part of overall care plan
- Plan and implement individual and/or group interventions in collaboration with the client, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals
- Monitor and evaluate treatment in order to measure progress and assure effectiveness of the intervention
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.