Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work based in Newtown, within the Autism Service.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Specialist Occupational Therapist to join the Integrated Autism Service.
- Work with the integrated multi-disciplinary team to deliver relevant Occupational Therapy assessments, interventions, research and also work with members of the team to facilitate groups.
- The IAS is a tier one service and provides mixture of health and social care support for clients.
- The referrals may be from GP’s, Social care, Health settings and autistic individuals. Knowledge and experience of autism is essential, and this may have been gained from non-specialist work.
- Work closely with Occupational Therapy colleagues across various settings if relevant to client need.
- The Occupational Therapy team have shared learning opportunities and regular professional meetings within mental health and across all areas of Occupational Therapy.
- The team offers a culture of support and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Build knowledge of community-based opportunities to support the independence of clients across the county of Powys.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including experience in mental health settings.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- This is a pan Powys role, and all team members must be able to work across the county.
- Attention to detail, enthusiasm, flexibility, and resilience to work with a developing forward-thinking service.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport and effective relationships at all levels is essential.
- Ideally have worked in the NHS previously and/or Partnership arena.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.