Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Occupational Therapy Assistant to work full-time based in Newham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Assistant job is £16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience
- Knowledge of moving and handling.
- Previous experience of working in healthcare/NHS desirable.
- Able to work in a team. Good IT and communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and is able to manage a caseload independently and able to demonstrate clinical reasoning.
- Required to work: 37.5hrs p/week (This will involve early (8-4) and late shifts (10-6)and Weekend working)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.