Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work based in Ruthin, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£28 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-6-month contract.
The base is either Ruthin or Denbigh but currently staff are working from home generally.
- Work within South Denbighshire Community Resource Team within Adults which is a multi-disciplinary team including Health colleagues of District Nurses/Community Nurses, Therapies staff and social care workers alongside social workers and social care practitioners within a fast-moving team.
- The role will incorporate most occupational therapist type duties for Adults/Elderly and hospital discharges.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, ideally including previous experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.