Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Occupational Therapist to work in Shropshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20 - £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract until March.
Currently Shropshire Occupational Therapists are working from home and only completing home visits for people meeting the threshold of 'essential'. Other assessments are completed virtually or by telephone.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of assessing adults with mobility and disability needs to identify equipment and/or adaptations to the persons home to maintain their independence within their community
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.