Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector is looking for an experienced Band 6 Adult Inpatient Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full/part-time in Bury.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £25 - £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Plan and implement individualised and group therapeutic assessments and interventions for service users aged 18 - 65 years who are inpatients within the Mental Health Unit.
- Collaboratively work with service users and members of the multidisciplinary team in establishing clear goals and recommendations that will assist in the recovery process whilst people are resident on the acute wards and during the transition period back into the community.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.