Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Occupational Therapist to work based in Southend-on-Sea. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £32,234 - £37,890 per annum.
About the role:
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council are looking to appoint a Permanent Occupational Therapist to assess the urgent referrals into the OT team for equipment and adaptations, to allow safe management of adults in the community, and to ensure care agencies and informal carers have the equipment needed to manage care safely.
- Occupational Intervention reduces care packages and facilitates care home discharges, having a direct positive impact on other budgets, a significant element of this role will be in reviews of packages of care and care placements discharge.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.