Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Adaptations Occupational Therapist to work based in King’s Lynn.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30-£32 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Currently, staff are working from home most of the time but are still undertaking home visits as required. The amount of office-based work is likely to increase within the 6-month contract, as COVID-19 restrictions allow. Post holders will have regular access to NCC Practice Consultant OT for supervision/advice/support etc.
- Work closely alongside staff employed by the council (eg. client officers).
- Undertake Housing Adaptation assessment of individuals (children and adults) across a wider variety of medical conditions.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including prior experience in this field and the delivery of the process for implementing the Disabilities Facilities Grant.
- Have a knowledge base of equipment provision and moving and handling experience.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Services Adaptations Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.