Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Acute Stroke Occupational Therapist to work based in Camborne.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Stroke Occupational Therapist job is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide highly-specialist assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of complex stroke patients admitted to the Stroke Rehabilitation Unit from the acute sector.
- As the lead Occupational Therapist on the ward, the post holder will be required to hold and manage a complex stroke clinical caseload and facilitate appropriate discharge from hospital.
- The post holder will support the Therapy Team Lead in delivering therapy services and support/lead the team in their absence if required and contribute to the development of specialist stroke skills for Occupational Therapists within the team.
Requirements of the Acute Stroke Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Acute Stroke Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.