Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Liverpool on a full-time basis in an Acute/Elderly Falls Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £25.50 depending on experience (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 2-3 month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- pre or post qualification experience
- Undertake comprehensive assessment of largely elderly patients.
- Formulate and deliver an individual occupational therapy treatment programme based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills.
- Work with the patient to develop their independence and autonomy with activities of daily living, involving the patient, carer, family and MDT in the treatment plan.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.