Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work based in Taunton.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is £25-£27 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Provide direct clinical care which will encompass OT assessments, treatment, and management of patients within the service.
- Assess, implement, and develop an OT treatment programme according to service user’s diagnosis and identified needs.
- This will be based upon findings from assessments including associated risks, in order to develop treatment plans accordingly.
Requirements of the Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including within adult mental health.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.