Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work based in Hounslow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £33,324 - £40,869 per annum.
- To undertake complex, holistic assessments for Hounslow residents - Children and Adults with substantial disability and to agree support plans, organise appropriate services and to review outcomes.
- To work closely with the Community Recovery Service for residents with reablement potential to delay or prevent future social care intervention.
- Carry out holistic Occupational Therapy assessments and to complete clear and thorough documentation.
- To work alongside other departments with an emphasis on integrated working.
- Instigate and support appropriate actions following on from the assessment.
- To be alert for instances when vulnerable residents may be at risk and to ensure safeguarding vulnerable adult alerts are made as appropriate within required timescales.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Dip COT (state registered) or a Degree in Occupational Therapy (state registered)
- Ability to travel across the borough using a mechanised vehicle.
- Good communications skills with residents of all ages.
- Good IT and time management skills required.
- To negotiate with residents, their families/carers to enable their needs to be positively met within available resources.
- Ability to maintain and demonstrate professional standards concerning Occupational Therapy service.
- 1 year post graduation experience is desirable
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.