Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Southwark on a full-time basis within the Intermediate Care Unit. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £33.95 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Expected to work on a 7-day rota with an early shift from 8am to 4pm and late shift from 1pm to 9pm.
- The role includes provision of assessment, goal setting, formulating personalised independence/ care plans, carrying out OT interventions within the patient's home and delegating therapeutic tasks to support staff
- It also involves arranging access to community supports or local opportunities, providing equipment, assistive technology and telecare as well as sharing assessment recommendations with social work colleagues to inform proposals for on-going care
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must have excellent knowledge and understanding of Reablement ethos and strength based approach to promote independence
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.