Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in West Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £40,000 per annum.
- The objective is to promote, maintain and/or restore functional independence in daily living skills. To evaluate the physical, psychosocial and environmental factors which reduce a person's ability to participate in everyday activities
- Assesses the person's functional abilities, including physical, emotional, cognitive and sensory components to evaluate the necessity of skilled occupational therapy intervention, taking into account a person's history, context, and goals for treatment.
- Take a 'whole person' approach to each person's physical and mental wellbeing by considering all their needs - physical, social, psychological and environmental
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate treatment plans
- Establish realistic goals with the person with meaningful outcomes
- Liaise with other professionals, such physiotherapists, as well as people's families, carers and employer
- Keep up-to-date written and electronic records
- Write reports and care plans and attend multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Flexile, committed and understand the needs of vulnerable people.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.