Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in East Sussex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Ocupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The Salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist role is £29,000 per annum.
- To manage patients using evidence based and patient centred principles to assess, plan, implement
and evaluate interventions, which provide patients with the confidence, skills and coping strategies
required for independent living.
- Manages and co-ordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans for occupational
therapy services ensuring treatments, activities and interventions are delivered through
effective application and communication.
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals undertaking patient assessments to identify and
prioritise patient needs before planning and delivering the appropriate and relevant
interventions either on an individual or group basis. Maintains accurate and timely records
detailing each patients rehabilitation / progress.
- Ensures the effective and efficient management of more junior staff.
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
within the multi-disciplinary team, ensuring clinical practice is in line with Priory policies and
procedures and complies with statutory regulations and quality standards.
- Contributes to business growth by actively promoting priory therapy services in line with the
local units' business plan.
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.